The WCCDC provides dental care to children, women who are pregnant, and individuals who have special health needs(by referral) and who meet these eligibility guidelines:
- Be a Waukesha County resident.
- Be currently enrolled in Badgercare/Medicaid.
- Have income that falls below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines and have no dental insurance.
- Patients without insurance pay between $25 and $35 (based on income level and family size) for the initial exam and cleaning.
- WCCDC accepts credit or debit cards only.
- For more information please call 262-522-7645 ext 228