To qualify for dental care at the WCCDC:
- Patients must be a Waukesha County resident and provide proof of residency (such as a driver’s license, electric bill or water bill with current address) and a photo identification.
- Patients must provide proof of low income, falling below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines and have no insurance (two recent paycheck stubs and previous year’s tax return)
- Patients must be currently enrolled in a state Medicaid insurance program.
The WCCDC is not free clinic:
- Patients without insurance pay between $20 and $30 based on income level and family size) for the initial exam and cleaning.
- Patients with Medicaid/BadgerCare show the Forward card and pay no co-pay.
- WCCDC accepts cash only.
The clinic has a full time dental team. Most of the dental team is bilingual.